Damage happens. When it does, companies are left with questions such as:
- What went wrong?
- Who is liable?
- Can we continue to conduct business and if so, how soon?
- How can we repair the damages?
- Can repairs be expedited or done more efficiently?
Forte provides investigative engineering for complex structural damage issues, mechanical failure, electrical mishaps, HVAC damages, weight of ice and snow, failure or damages to heavy machinery such as turbines, conveyors, mining equipment, stone crushing equipment, boring equipment, vertical lift systems (elevators / escalators). Our team of experts investigate to determine cause and recommend repairs. When needed our consultants can also monitor repairs with a goal of reducing downtime and increasing efficiency.
We specialize in the following industries:
- Power Generation
- Industrial risks
- Construction (Construction safety and construction defects
- Land movers (Geotechnical and heavy equipment issues)
- Chemical Plants
- Power Plants
- Metals (Metallurgical studies)
- Any industry dealing with structural failure of any kind such as: deteriorating foundations, weight of ice and snow on a structure, impact analysis, earthquake, vibration damage, water intrusion, rot, collapse, etc.