Oppportunity – Florida state-licensed structural engineers
We are actively recruiting Florida state-licensed and domiciled engineers for either full-time (territory manager), or hourly / contracted positions.
We are seeking individuals with structural and / or architectural experience to conduct unbiased investigations of damaged or failing properties, including roofs and property condition assessments.
The ideal candidate is entrepreneurially-minded and experienced in forensic investigations in a wide variety of property types.
Expert witness and litigation support experience is preferred, but not mandatory.
Experience in performing physical evaluations of roofs for wind / hail / water intrusion is necessary. Exceptional verbal and written communication skills are mandatory.
If interested, please submit your CV and level of interest (full time / management position or part time / independent contractor). Background checks will be required.
Forte Code of Ethics
- put doing the right thing ahead of profit or financial gain.
- ensure the language of contracts and agreements are clear and without “grey areas” or ambiguity.
- stand behind our service delivery with a “no charges” guarantee. If the service we delivered does not fulfill the customers’ need through any fault of our own, then we will reduce or remove charge for services.
- for the long-term perpetuity of our client relationships which, according to our mission, will be based on trust, candor and mutual respect, we will chose both “legal” and “ethical” every time, never splitting our choice between the two.
- approach all investigations from an unbiased perspective. We will not “steer” outcomes. In every case, we will draw our conclusions and opinions based entirely on the evidence available or evidence that is uncovered during the investigation, combined with the laws of engineering, math and science.
- respect the environment. We will be mindful of our carbon footprint, at all times working to reduce excess pollution, waste and unclean emissions. We will strive to reduce our carbon footprint at all times.
- treat people with respect at all times, no matter what.